Featured Submissions & Submit Your Work
Kids Standard Publication Empowering kids to Excel at their thought process, critical thinking and writing.
Kids Standard motivates kids to research and learn about the subject of interest.
Kids Standard activate their mind by researching and learning and become more critical thinker.
Kids Standard Celebrate kids by publishing their work.
It’s not just about writing it’s the process you go through to be published. The research, the learning and only when you start writing you realize how much you know.
“Illuminate the path of your life by putting your goals on paper.”
Excellence is an art won by training and habituation. We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.
Writing sparks the imagination and creativity.
Write about something that intrigue you.
Writing improves with critical thinking.
Writing helps you to be a better communicator.
Read more at
Submission Guideline for Kids Standard Publication:
Interested in submitting you own work to Kids Standard? We’re more than happy to take a look! Submissions can vary from artwork to book reviews to poetry; anything that is created by you and may be represented on our magazine or our website! It is essential to have your own work. Even if you have used resources to help you, we still need you to write from your own prospective.
Here are a few things you should know first:
- All submissions need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submissions are due by the 23rd of every month. If a submission is chosen to go to print, Kids Standard will notify the creator about any editing needs. Any edits need to be completed by the 25th of every month.
- Please write the title of your submission at the top, and below it include your name, grade, school, and city.
- Your submission must be signed and approved by one of your teachers.
- Your parents must approve that Kids Standard Publication Inc, Michigan is authorized to publish your work. If your work is chosen, we will only use your first name, the first initial of your last name, your grade level, and your school’s name. (For security reasons, we will not show your last name in full).
- All the Written articles must be submitted in Word (no scanned originals, please)
- Images should have a minimum of a 200dpi resolution. Kids Standard will accept most file formats, including: jpg, eps, tiff, pdf, etc. However, please do not send Word files with images. Send images as separate files and use Word just for text, because Word reduces the size and resolution of pictures.
- With respect to copyright resources, please include at the end of your work those resources’ names along with their creators. If you are submitting images for your articles, you must give credit for where the images come from.
Categories for submissions:
- Social studies
- Science and math
- Creativity (projects)
- Movies and book reviews
- Events of the month
- Feature articles
- Music and art
- Who you admire
- Games and cartoons
- Parents’ corner
- Professional corner
- Teachers’ corner
Publishing selection process:
- Choose something from THE LIST OF CATAGORIES.
- Choose something unique
- Interesting topic
- Your creativity
Submission Examples Include:
- Kids’ opinions on a particular issue, or news articles on current events
- Letters to the editor
- Bilingual essays
- History, Geography, Science
- Reviews, both book and movies
- Features on kid activism
- Activities, puzzles, games, crafts, facts or recipes
- Art work and illustrations
- Feature Artists and Artwork
Please submit any material to us by email at email@example.com OR share your Google doc with firstname.lastname@example.org OR call us at 248-410-3976.